Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Describe A Place

Question: Describe one place you have been include a description of at least 3 physical characteristics and 2 human/ enviroment interaction.

Beach is what I can think of at the first time. And a particular place for beach would be Nha Trang. Nha Trang is also my hometown so I know that place very well. I love the beach there. I think it probably clean. There was a time when I used to swim at the beach everyday. Maybe twice a day. In Nha Trang, there is lots of delicious seafood. I really have a great when I come back to Nha Trang. People there are very welcoming guest. They are friendly and kind. You can buy any kind of food here with low price if you talking with your patient and use your brain.

I think the beach really connected with human/ environment interaction because beaches are from the environment and people use the beach at a place to entertain them. When they playing at the beach, they are interaction with the beach, the environment. In Nha Trang, the weather always warm even it's in raining season. After a cloudy morning, you should find out a sunny afternoon right back after it. The water usually cool all the time. It would be cold for you in the early morning but not freezing if you use to the weather here and be in the water for 30 seconds. Lots of mountain in Nha Trang. If you use boat to go to the ocean, you can see that the city is covering with mountains and mountain ranges all the sides. Beside, Nha Trang is not a big city. At last, you can find a romantic night, walking under the moon on the beach by your bare feet, not with your shoes on. Looking at the stars or just trying some other kind of delicious street food and attend to some place in the central city.

No comments:

Post a Comment