Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Project Reflection

After the family project, I presented and now Mr.Blake forces us to do The Reflection. So here we go:

Reflect to myself
Through the project, I have learn a lot, especially by others, not by myself. My parents didn't help me with this project because they are to busy to teach me but I have enough knowledge to handle this project and this is the perfect time to use the internet. But above all, I still learn a bit from my project. I see how hard my parents have put in their work to have enough money to afford my study fees and everything else. I also learn that Ao Dai and Non La are the two tradition clothes and accessories of Vietnamese women. Ao Dai always represents the naive, innocent of a woman. Through the project process, I find out lots of holidays in Vietnam and how to call them in English.

Reflect to others
From others presentation, I learn a lot from people background, their culture and Vietnam culture.
Ao Dai has variety similar kinds, not just one like Ao Dao Tu Than, Ao Ba Ba,... In different Vietnam region, different traditional. I also discover that Chinese have a very special type of bean that use to eat in special events. Russian have their milk, yogurt and sugar mixture desert. Really cool. They all are tasty. Also I know more about the traditional bull fight in Vietnam. The winner bull will be dead, not the loser one. Way different from my imagination.

After all, thanks to Mr. Blake project, I have a big opportunity to learn more about others and myself.

10 comments:

  1. wow, you learn a lot of this project. Me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very good for you to be able to learn these things tien, and your presentation about your family is awnsome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tien! Your reflection is excellent. You've learned a lot things about you, your parents and others. Keep it up !.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!you can do such a great project without your parents help!!keep moving forward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entry is very great!!! That's why many people commented your work ^^

    You listened to everybody carefully so you knew a lot of things about them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. that's a great blog post. i learn more about your identity by your presentation and blog post
    i like how you express your idea after what you have learn <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    nice expression!
    nice entry!
    nice extra knowledge of your culture!

    NICE NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job, you learn a lot from this project

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)), thank you peter sang. You r the only one that is not in my class period.

    ReplyDelete