Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everything Me

Hello, my name is Tien - Tien Hanh Ho (already in English order). I am Asia - Vietnamese. My English is not so good so there is probably many mistake in my article.I started to study in AIS just a year ago. American International School. And yes it's in Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City, a beautiful city. Mr. Steven is my first History teacher in this school. He is a really nice person but he has to move because of his wife and his new born lovely child. Mr. Steven has gone with my class through all happiness, hard, sad, funny, long, short period. Now, he has gone. And all my friend and I miss him a lot. Blake, is my current geography and culture teacher. He  told me to create this blog for his own subject. I have to write something to introduce myself, which I don't know what should I write, so I just start to write some of my profile. Hope it help.

I like all colors this world have. But right now, I like black, blue, and purple the most.
I like to eat. It's people habit (I guess) and maybe I'm a bit skinny and tiny (but not short). I like lots of kind of food but I can't eat vegetable that unprocessed.  
I like lots of artists but my favorite is Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert.
In somehow, I think scare of all kind of animal is the right term. Maybe puppies are cute, but sometimes, you can't control when do they want to bite you. I don't know if you consider ghost as animal group, but they have a powerful impact on my scare sense.
And like that, I pretty like everything and scare of everything.
I think I'm pretty good in World History, geography and culture. Instead of that, I'm pretty bad in tests and quizzes. I don't know why but I can raise my hand and answer the question in class but not in tests and quizzes.
Everyone tell me that I'm smart but lazy. I figure that out myself but can't do anything. Lazy is lazy. It needs some big explosion to wake it up but I still didn't feel anything big yet. 


1 comment: